Valentine’s Day is the perfect time to show your children how much you love them. Instead of splurging on candy, sweets and toys, express your love for your children by making this day extra special for them. There are many easy and sweet ways through which you can make your child feel loved on Valentine’s Day.
Here are 9 ways to celebrate this day of love with your children:
- Make Valentine’s Day Breakfast Start off your day with a Valentine’s Day breakfast filled with heart-shaped sandwiches, pink smoothies and pancakes. Show them your love with some sweet delicacies, handmade candy and cupcakes.
- Decorate Your Home Decorate your home with lovely paper crafts. Create some beautiful crafts together and use fun-filled decorations on your windows, doors or ceilings to decorate your home in the Valentine’s Day spirit.
- Prepare Valentine’s Day Themed Lunch Pack a special Valentine’s Day lunch for school. Prepare Red Velvet Cupcakes, Chocolate Covered Strawberries and Heart Shaped Carrots to treat them with a special Valentine’s Day lunch.
- Create Valentine’s Day Crafts Together Spend some time together crafting. Creating some love-filled crafts and decorations like fancy hearts, frames and love notes. Spending quality time together is the best way to show how much you love them.
- Give a Personalized Gift Make a personalized gift for them- a Valentine’s Day card, home-made cookies or chocolates. Nothing is more valuable than a handmade Valentine’s Day gift. Give your child a small token of love instead of buying expensive gifts.
- Host a Small Party at Home Organize a small party at home for a hearty celebration. Invite their close friends in the evening and make the mood festive with some music and dance. Let them enjoy their favorite activity and serve them with special dinner.
- Watch Movies with Your Children Enjoy some wonderful Valentine’s Day movies with your children. There are many movies that you can watch with your family like Mickey & Minnie’s Sweetheart Stories, Lady and the Tramp, and Ever After.
- Bake and Decorate Sugar Cookies Together Spend time together making and decorating cookies. This is one of the best ways to show your love. They will love it!
- Handmade Love Notes Make some paper hearts to write notes to your children about how much you love and appreciate them. Tell them the things you love the most about them. These love notes will be cherished by your children forever!
Try these Valentine’s Day activities to remind your children just how much you love them!Top 10 Valentine’s Day Special Crafts Your Child Will Love