- The Three Little Pigs This classic fairy tale will keep your child engaged from start to finish. It’s a story about three little pigs that set out on their own to seek fortune, how they build their own house and how they defeated the big wolf who wanted to kill them for food.
- The Ugly Duckling This is a classic fairy tale in which a flock of ducklings was born, but one duckling was different from the rest and was called ugly by others. However, later on everyone was surprised when he matured into a beautiful swan. Your child will love to listen to this story time and again.
- How the Camel Got His Hump This story is very engaging and humorous that describes how the lazy camel got his hump. In this classic fable, the animals wanted help from the camel but he refused to help them. It teaches your child about the value of teamwork, working hard and helping others.
- Little Red Riding Hood This is one of the most famous bedtime stories. It is a fairy tale about a young girl named Little Red Riding Hood and a bad big wolf. The moral of this story teaches your child to keep an eye on evil people around them.
- Goldilocks and the Three Bears This story is adapted from an old fairy tale. This is a classic story about a little girl named Goldilocks who entered the house of three bears, ate their porridge, slept on their beds and ran away after seeing the bears.
These stories are not only engaging and entertaining, but also help in teaching your child good values in life!Also Read: 5 Kindergarten Games That Children Totally Love