Pacific Preschool & Kindergarten : What We Offer
- An environment with not only knowledge of, but respect for, young children.
- An ongoing early education program that is developed to meet the needs of its children; not a predetermined curriculum that is presented to the children.
- A specific Pre-Kindergarten assessment program.
- An atmosphere of individualized response and attention, at all times focusing on development of a positive self-concept.
- A Parent-School communication program fully committed to the ongoing triangular relationship of the parent, child and school.
- A developmental curriculum with formal instruction as the child is ready; as the child is ready to learn – the staff is there to provide the experience.
- A nutrition program that integrates eating nutritional foods with the education for good health.
- A program that is open to children from ages 18 months through Kindergarten. Our “Toddler Option” Program is specially designed for children from ages 18 months to 2-1/2 years.
- An emphasis on “school readiness”, skills that will ensure success for future learning!
- A comprehensive, family-centered program, providing resources in all related areas: health, nutrition, pediatric care, family counseling, as well as parent education.
- A physical environment designed specifically for young children; impeccable health and safety standards, strict security procedures, a well-rounded education program, and an ever-present concern for the well-being of each child.
- Fully NAEYC Accredited
- PRE-K LARGE MOTOR SKILLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM INCLUDED. CLICK ON OUR “AMAZING ATHLETES”. FOR MORE INFO….
An early education program that meets the needs of and promotes the physical, socio-emotional and intellectual development of your child…